12 April 2012

Nail-Venturous Floam

Sorry about posting super late this week. We were on vacation (I had my Easter posts scheduled in advance) and didn't get home until very late Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Then on Wednesday I had work and was feeling super sick last night. So now here I am finally with a post!

I'm interrupting my Food Nail Art Series to bring you this awesome polish I got in a swap: Nail-Venturous Floam. I've been lemming this one for a while so I'm super excited that I was finally able to get it.  It can be hard to apply and you sort of have to glob it on. My pictures are 3 coats, and there still isn't complete coverage.


I apologize for the quality of the photos. I redid my nails on vacation and forgot my camera (oops!) so these were taken on my iPhone.


I also had to take them in my car since the lighting where we stayed was terrible.


So crappy photos, but pretty polish.

2 comments:

  1. I can see why this is so sought after-- a matte glitter, right? It looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love this!!

    ReplyDelete