29 May 2012

OPI Shatter the Scales

I apologize for not posting (again!), but life has a way of sneaking up on you. A friend from New Mexico is back in town so I've been spending some time with her which is awesome! This is the last week of school so I've been busy dealing with lessons/grading/crazy discipline issues. Next week I'll be off the whole week, and this summer I'm only babysitting 1-2 days a week and teaching a short summer school class in July so I'll be plenty free to do my nails/nail art and share it with all of you!

On to today's post. I wasn't originally going to get OPI Shatter the Scales, but I came across a Bloom.com deal so I decided to go for it!  I layered it over Rimmel Grey Matter.  On my pinkie and ring finger, I used a thin layer and did a thicker one on my middle and index fingers.


Shatter the Scales dries sort of matte looking just like all other crackles, and it doesn't look like much then. But add a top coat, and BAM! The teal color pops along with all the gorgeous glitter.  This is one unique crackle.


No comments:

Post a Comment