08 June 2012

Candeo Colors Jellybean

Jellybean is the other Candeo Colors I managed to snag when she had a sale on her full size polishes. However, I've since received the 2 minis I've also managed to get in her latest sale which was minis only (I also got 5 others, but those were for some of my blogging friends).

Jellybean is a such an amazing indie polish. The base is wonderfully opaque.  The glitter is very nicely suspended, and I never had to dig it out. It wasn't goopy and had a good dry time. Candeo Colors certainly know what she is doing in creating her indie polishes.


This closeup is awesome (other than the Seche Vite pull) because it shows the layers of glitter. I love how some are brighter and right on top and some are more sandwiched in the middle and paler. It creates a really nice looking polish.



No comments:

Post a Comment