22 June 2012

Candeo Colors Sprouse

I love Candeo Colors polishes. They are beautiful, well-made, not impossible to get, and apply nicely.

For this mani, I used Essie Marshmallow as my base. I had to use 3-4 coats to get it not streaky and full coverage. And then it never dried even though I waited in between coats and even used a fast dry top coat between the final 2 coats.

I put 1 thick coat of Sprouse over it which made this mani beautiful! Sprouse contains tiny holographic glitters (kinda like what is in INM Northern Lights, but with TONS more), small white and black hexes, bigger white/silver/blue hexes, and black and white bar glitter in a clear base. With the glitter on it, Marshmallow took on a grey tone, but that's okay with me since I love grey polish.

On with the pictures including a close-up of the glitter fabulousness.




2 comments:

  1. I love the hidden glitters in this - it's so pretty and unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candeo isn't impossible to get? I like the little bit of blue tossed into Sprouse.

    ReplyDelete