01 August 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 1, Red

Today is the start of the challenge! Whoo hoo! The first day is red.


Red is not usually a color I find myself drawn to except for nail art.  I did, however, get this awesome red from one of the ladies in my birthday group (I should have a picture of all the polishes I got in the next few days). For this mani, I used 2 coats of Zoya Isla. It's a wonderfully pigmented darker red with a glow. What's nice about this color is that it doesn't stain your skin when you remove it!
I was going to do some stamping, but it just wasn't cooperating with me so I put on 2 coats of Dollish Polish It's a Me Mario! on my ring and thumb fingers as accents. Dollish Polish makes some amazing glitters. They are beautifully suspended, very dense, go on well without having to use the dabbing method, and are pretty affordable. I have a few Dollish Polishes that I'll be showing in you this month.


Check out some other red manis.

8 comments:

  1. So shiny! I love the accent too. How'd you get so lucky to get some Mario Bros. polish??! I love that name too, I can hear him saying it. "It's a me mario" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Mario I managed to get through a group order. I have 3 others that I was able to snag from her site. I have speedy fingers!

      Delete
  2. BTW....your inlinkz didn't work ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Zoya Isla is really gorgeous, and how lucky are you for snagging the Mario polish already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a red person, but this colour really looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the red Zoya looks good on you and i LOVE the accent fingers with Dolish Polish, they are awesome! :)***

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous red, and I love the glitter too. I really want to try Dollish.

    ReplyDelete