10 August 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 10, Gradient

Today's theme is Gradient.


For today, I started with a base coat of 2 coats of Sinful Colors Leap Flog. I love this color. It's a forest green mixed with some grey. When I saw it, I knew I had to have it because 1) I love green polish, 2) I love grey polish, 3) I love those dusky/dark/fall colors, and 4) It was on sale for $.99.


Next, I sponged on Sinful Colors Slate. It's a medium grey with tons of shimmer. It's thinner than I thought it would be so the gradient effect is more subtle. Finally, I stamped using BM 306 and Sinful Colors Black on Black.to bring everything together.


I swear that's not a dent on my middle finger. It must just be the lighting mixed with the reflection of the shimmer from Slate.

Check out some other gradient manis below.



No comments:

Post a Comment