14 August 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 14, Flowers

Today's theme is Flowers.


I am really excited for today's theme because there is a ton you can do with flowers! You can stamp, freehand, or use stickers. You can make them realistic or abstract, romantic or funky.

For today, I started with a base coat of 2 coats of China Glaze Light As Air and 1 coat of Dollish Polish Hylian Princess from the Legend of Zelda Duo.



The rest was freehanded. First I added the leaves which were done with OPI Don't Mess With OPI and highlighted with OPI Stranger Tides. Then I made a circle with the main flower color, Sinful Colors Amethyst. Finally, I highlighted the flowers with Rimmel Wild Orchid and then Rimmel Wild Orchid mixed with white.



Check out some other flower manis below.

No comments:

Post a Comment