18 August 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 18, Half Moons

Today's theme is Half Moons.

I am not a big fan of half moons. I've done them twice on myself and didn't like them. I've seen some pretty nice ones by other bloggers, but they are still just not my favorite. In fact, I took these off as soon as I finished doing them that's how much I don't like half moons.

For this mani, I started with a base coat of China Glaze Cowgirl Up. I used 2 coats. Then I put on page reinforcement stickers to block off my half moon and painted on a thick coat of China Glaze Atlantis.  Atlantis is in a blue/teal jelly base, but over the purple it changed colors. I kinda like the effect that happened instead of just sticking it over a blue. While I don't like the half moons I did, I'm definitely going to have to play with Atlantis over different colors.


Sorry for the pictures with flash, but I once again had a cloudy day when I took these pictures. The second color is a bit blurry, but it shows the color more accurately especially for Cowgirl Up.


Check out some other half moon manis below.

2 comments:

  1. I like the color choices! i am with you though....half moon is not my thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like China Glaze Atlantis!

    ReplyDelete