21 August 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 21, Inspired by a color

Today's theme is Inspired By A Color.


I love green polish. I don't wear a lot of green in real life, but I love it on my fingers. So of course for today's challenge I had to use a green polish. I kept it simple today.

I used my new Dollish Polish Zombie Flesh. I used 2 coats of it plus a normal top coat (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri to be exact). The polish dries fairly quickly and isn't gritty.




Check out other manis from today's challenge below.

5 comments:

  1. I love the name Zombie Flesh - it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh it looks so good on you! That's a tough color to pull off - now I'm wishing I had ordered it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! Love the name, it's perfect for this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love zombie flesh and I also love green!!

    ReplyDelete