07 September 2012

Pure Ice Vinyl Remix

It's been a bit since I posted, but I took a much needed mini-break from blogging. I'm going to start blogging again, but still stick to my schedule before the 31 Day Challenge so expect to see posts from me every 2-3 days.

For today's mani, I was finally able to play with the Pure Ice Vinyl Remix crackle colors. I have Rock Star and Vintage Remix (or the purple and teal ones). For these, first you need to paint your nails using the white base coat. I used 2 for mine and stopped there even though it was still patchy.  You don't need to worry about mixing up your white base coats because the magic is in the crackle coats.

Next, use whatever crackle polishes to make a design. 2 things to remember: the pattern follows your brush strokes, and the color appears underneath the black crackle.

Here's what I came up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment