25 October 2012

Bloody nails

I decided it would be kinda fun to do some bloody nails. I haven't tried the drip method before so this would be a good way to try that too.

I started with a base coats of China Glaze Kalahari Kiss.  I needed 2 coats.
For the knife, I used Sinful Colors Slate for the blade and an accent of Wet n Wild Metallica to add a bit of depth. The handle is done with Rimmel Black Satin.

For the blood, I missed Zoya Sooki with Zoya Isla to give a bit of depth. When I painted on the blood, I wasn't too worried about being precise either since blood dripping isn't going to be perfect (not that I would know! Lol!). I really like how the texture of the blood turned out.

I love this mani! It's super perfect for Halloween. The cashier at McDonalds even noticed and said they were pretty o.O




1 comment:

  1. I love this! The little knife is so cute. (Well, as cute as a bloody knife can be.)

    ReplyDelete