31 October 2012

Werewolf Nails X 2!

I have a bonus post for you today! You get two manis in one.

For work today, my husband decided to dress up as a werewolf and have fun along with his clients. He really surprised me by asking if I would help paint his nails! Whoo-hoo! Here's what I came up with.


Pretty good, right?! I started with a base coat of Essie Brooch the Subject. Then I sponged on Sinful Colors Nirvana, OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys, Rimmel Black Satin, Zoya Dove, and Butter London Bumster. I also purposely added some polish to make it seem like he had been digging in the dirt.



Here he is in his whole costume. My husband has thick curly hair so I helped it out a bit with some gel. I also dirtied up his face, neck, and arms with black eyeshadow and drew on his his nose. I even made the shirt he's wearing!

And for werewolf nails part 2, you have my nails for today! I don't have a Halloween party to go to, and I'm pretty uncomfortably pregnant at this point so I won't be dressing up. But that doesn't mean my nails can't have fun like always!

I used Girly Bits Howl at the Moon for this mani. The base is a sort of dark blue/purple jelly base and then the glitter is large/medium/small gold hexes and gold micro glitter.  I chose to wear this on its own rather than layer it because I like the different depths of glitter you get. I used 3 coats for this mani.




No comments:

Post a Comment