31 December 2012

New Year's Eve Bling

So this New Year's Eve is going to be pretty boring for me. In the past we've had friends come over, but this year they made other plans. My husband also volunteered to work the third shift at his job (with my permission!, but he'll earn a third shift bonus) so it's just me and the little man. Even so I still needed to bling my nails out even if it's just for myself!


On my ring finger and thumb, I used four coats of Barry M Limited Edition Effects Silver Glitter.  Then I added one coat of O.P.I. Crown Me Already.  The other fingers have a base of Nfu-Oh 66 followed by one coat of O.P.I. Crown Me Already.


Nfu-Oh 66 is such a beautiful holo. These pictures were all taken inside under artificial light, and it still shines!


These last two pictures were taken with my new macro lens for my iPhone. I still need to practice a bit, but the lens is really nice! You can see a close-up of the glitters I used for this mani.


I hope you all have a wonderful start to 2013! I know 2012 brought a lot of changes for my family (mostly good!), and I can't wait to see what 2013 brings.



4 comments:

  1. When I saw this before I didn't see the holo at all. This looks nothing like All Time and Space here, I don't know what I was thinking before!

    ReplyDelete