15 January 2013

31 Day Challenge, Part 2!: Day 11, Polka Dots


For today's polka dot mani, I wanted to go with something super bright since it's been fairly gloomy out :/ I think I succeeded!


I started the mani with a base of Wet N Wild Black Creme. In order to make these neon polishes stand out against the black, first I created the pattern using white. I really liked the way that it looked so I was almost tempted to leave it just black and white!


The colors that I used were China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard (green), Sinful Colors Dream On (purple), and Cosmo Wild Thing (pink).



Check out some other awesome polka dot manis below!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What a brilliant idea to do a white base for your dots first on a dark color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors contrasted with black!

    ReplyDelete