30 March 2013

Bright Skittles

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my other Easter post up and ready because we headed out of town to visit family. In fact this post is scheduled and posting while we're on the road! I'll get my that other post up on Monday (which coincides with Monday Mani anyway!).

Luckily for all of you, I did this mani not long ago that I think is still very appropriate for Easter. Since this is an old post, I still have long nails.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mani! The super bright colors are fun and make me wish soooo hard for spring! But it's coming! We're scheduled to have a high of 54 today!


For this mani I used (from left to right) 2 coats of Sinful Colors Why Not, 2 coats of Sinful Colors Rise and Shine, 3 coats of OPI The "It" Color, 3 coats of NYC Spring Street, and 2 coats of NYC MoMa.

Next, I topped each nail with 1 coat of L.A. Girl Uninhibited and added my topcoat.


I attempted to make these look like Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs, but it didn't work out so well. I'm glad I took these pictures before I attempted it though because otherwise you would have missed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment