12 April 2013

Butter London All Hail The Queen

I have a super simple yet pretty mani for you today.  I recently got Butter London All Hail the Queen from a little sale a friend had. It wasn't on my wishlist, but I love holos so I'm not sure why it wasn't!


All Hail the Queen is a super pretty nude (yes, nude!) holo. The holo here is not in-your-face like the Color Clubs are so it makes it perfect to wear to formal/business-related occasions.

It was on with 2 easy coats and dry time was good. I used a base coat which didn't make application difficult and a top coat which didn't dull the holo at all.


I decided to add a small gold metal star stud as an easy accent without covering up All Hail the Queen.  I put a drop of nail glue down, placed my stud on top, and used a dotting tool to push it down until the glue was mostly set.

It is lifted up a bit as you can see in the pictures below, but honestly not enough to bother me. I know it might bother some others though.


What's your favorite easy way to jazz up a mani?

No comments:

Post a Comment