24 April 2013

Grab Another Polish from My Stache :)

The title is my attempt at humor and a clue to what today's mani features :)

In case you can't guess, today's mani features moustaches, but it also features Illamasqua Grab.


Illamasqua Grab is a almost neon magenta-pink color. And it's beautiful. I normally don't like pink, but I really like this one. The formula is great too. I used 2 coats on this, but you could possibly get away with one.


On my index finger, I used another sample Jamberry nail shield courtesy of Kelly.


The mustaches are vinyl nail stickers that I got in a swap, but they are similar ones available on Etsy through various sellers. I love these because they sizes get gradually smaller so they look very nicely proportional on all my fingers.

I am so in love with my mani. Like for real. It took 10 minutes to do which is great since my little man has been taking short naps lately (his poor teeth are bothering him).


What do you think of the mustache trend?

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love your take on this shield - the stickers are way cute! Love this whole manicure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I loved your mustache one too :)

      Delete
  2. Love this! Great job and great photos/blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this Jessica!! The pink Illamasqua looks great with the black and white mustaches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you already know my feelings about mustaches: AWESOMENESS!! I soooo need to get some of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a link to where you can buy the mustache nail sticker in the post. The Jamberry nail shields come with 2 sets for the price, but if you have small nails you can cut them in half and get 4 manis for the price. Pretty good deal I'd say!

      Delete