04 April 2013

Zoya London

This week has been a bit crazy since I'm catching up from being gone all weekend. Plus we're going out of town again on Saturday. This time it's just a day trip, but traveling with a little one is soooo much harder than when it was just the two of us! I haven't been able to do my nails since my Easter mani. Bad nail blogger!

Luckily for all of you, I ordered 3 of the Pixie Dust polishes from Zoya during their recent Valentine's Day promotion and never got around to posting them! I have London on for today's mani.


Can I just tell you how much I love this polish? Application was 2 coats and dry time was really nice. Despite the texture, the polish didn't catch on anything. I loved rubbing my fingers over the polish the whole time I wore it.


This last picture is blurry, but I still wanted to show you since it shows off the glitter very well.


What to you think of the Pixie Polishes (or other textured polishes)?
(This is a new thing I'm going to do and ask a question at the end of each blog post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment