07 June 2013

Zoya Liberty

Zoya Liberty is the final Summer 2013 Pixie Dust I added to my collection. This one is simply a stunner and seems to be super popular!


Liberty went on with two coats. It does stain a bit so be careful not to get it on your skin or it will be hard to get off. I used a Elmer's glue base with this. It didn't affect application at all. The glue base didn't work as well for removal though with this. Liberty came off in tiny little flakes. I think it helped with staining of the nail beds though, as I had very little.


Zoya Pixies use a fine silver dust, and I think it really stands out nicely in Liberty.


I loved this so much on my hands that I put it on my toes too! I've been trying to spend a lot of time outside when it's nice (plus the little man loves it too!). I find myself staring at my toes often as the sunlight catches the silver in Liberty. And no chips so far either! I think the Pixie Dusts will be my go-to colors for pedis since normal colors chip like crazy on my toes.


No comments:

Post a Comment