03 June 2013

Zoya Stevie

For Mother's Day, my awesome husband gave me a few hours out of the house by myself and permission to do some shopping. What a sweet guy! I meet up with my friend Kristen from Darling Nails while out. She wanted to head to Ulta, and I'm so glad we did!

They had the Zoya Summer 2013 Pixie Dusts in stock. I've been waiting for a sale on Zoya.com to buy them, but I couldn't wait any longer so I bought 3.  At the register, they rang up as Buy 2, Get 1 free! I finally the deal I was looking for!

Zoya Stevie is one of the Pixie Dusts that I picked up, and it is so pretty!


I used 3 thin coats for this mani, though I could have probably gotten away with 2.


Look at all that silver glittery goodness! There was so much, that my poor camera had a hard time focusing. I didn't have much sun the day I took these pictures either, but you can see how sparkly they are in the shade; just imagine in the sun light!


I can't wait to wear this polish more over the summer. I'm sure it'll look super cute on my toes too :)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome Mother's Day! This polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we went to Ulta too! Though you're making me think I need to go back and get Stevie... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun trip! It's nice to have a polish buddy semi-close

      Delete