01 July 2013

Cookie Monster

As several of you know, I have a little guy at home! Some days he can be quite the handful. He's teething finally(!), but that's making him super crabby. He normally fights his naps big time, but it's been even worse with the teething.

We were headed out of town for 2 days, and I had a ton of stuff to do around the house (as you usually do before leaving on trips). The husband was off to work, and of course little man was a big crank that day! Well, I called in for back up!

My husband's coworker is a good friend of ours and lives just down the street. Her niece was visiting so I had her come on over to play with the little man while I got stuff done. She was great and wore him out!

He ended up eventually taking a nap so I did her nails as a big thank you.  She asked me to do Cookie Monster nails so of course I obliged!


I started with a base of Wet N Wild French White Creme on all the nails. I used two coats.

Next I added Cookie Monster using L'Oreal Notting Hill Blues and Wet N Wild Black Creme for the details.

The cookies were done with Essie Brooch the Subject and Essie Little Brown Dress.

You can't see it very well in this picture, but her pinkies have exclamation marks while her thumbs say, "Yum yum."

4 comments: