10 July 2013

Zoya Aurora (and thoughts on Blogging)

Last night I had a nail blogger friend over for dinner, and we got to talking about things. When I first started blogging, it was a way for me to share my nail art ideas and manis that I had done. Blogging was just an afterthought. As I've gone on, I dread writing up blog posts just because I'm not super creative in the writing area.  Nail polish also isn't the only hobby in my life. I also love to bake/cook, coupon, crochet, cross stitch, and read. I've found that I can't do those things as much since blogging takes up so much of my time.

So I've decided to change things up a bit. My blog posts are going to be more photo focused only. I will mention colors/supplies used, but that's it. I also plan on utilizing my Facebook page more. I recently started an Instagram too so follow me there @rubytadpole.  I envision eventually switching to purely my Facebook page and Instagram and not using my blog as much. It'll still give me the ability to share my manis without spamming my personal page.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Zoya Aurora is part of the Ornate Collection from Holiday 2012....and yet I haven't shown it to you yet! Bad blogger :(

BUT.....I picked a wonderfully sunny day to wear this so you can see the beautiful holographic effect!

Aurora is a purple scattered holographic polish.  The last photo which is taken in the shade is the most color accurate. I used 2 coats for these photos, but probably should have done a third.




No comments:

Post a Comment