16 September 2013

Stitch n Bitch Crochet Nails

Yesterday I went to a Stitch n Bitch at a friend's where we had pumpkin everything! It was just 4 of us, but we watched girly movies (Mermaids, Steel Magnolia, You've Got Mail), stitched (crochet, knitting, and cross-stitching), and ate yummy stuff. My wonderful husband watched the baby the whole day while this mommy got a much needed break!

I had to do my nails for the occasion (though I was too busy having fun, that I didn't show them off, whoops!).

For this I used a base of Weird Indeed Troy and Abed. This indie company isn't around anymore, but the color is just a pale blue with small amounts of glitter. Then I freehanded the yarn and crochet hook.

The first photo I'm posing with a crochet critter I made! My son's first birthday is monster themed so I'm crocheting a bunch of these guys to give out as favors.





No comments:

Post a Comment