06 July 2014

Happy Birthday to me!

Another year older here!

Just a quick post, and I'm going to go back to enjoying it :)

For the last two years, I've used OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston (since I was born in Galveston) and Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday for my birthday mani. And this year is no exception.


I was trying to figure out what exactly I wanted to do when I saw this gorgeous mani on Instagram by Wondrously Polished. Her polish was a jelly based glitter, but I figured I could sorta do the same effect with my two polishes.


So that's what I did! After my base coat, I did one coat of Guy Meets Gal-veston then Happy Birthday, then Guy, then Happy Birthday and finishing with Guy. I painted the flowers using white acrylic paint and topped the whole thing with top coat.

It's not quite as good as the original, but I still love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment